Sunday 18 May 2008

A few newsy bits....

The wood for the new garden beds is here! And tomorrow we will be picking up compost and our farmer neighbor is kindly bringing his tractor over to move the last of the dirt/wood piles and clear the area where I'll be putting the raised beds in. Very exciting!

Also, the Simple Prosperity book from David Wann came in the mail on Friday, the copy he kindly sent me to replace the one I raffled off. This book has some kind of karma going on, I must say! Wifemothermaniac, have you received your copy yet? It should definitely be there by now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm just a slacker about replying to you, I did get it (lastg week, *blush*) and I'm very excited to read it once I finish up my library books. Thank you so very much!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love Kale, and have some seeds I saved from my crop last year, I'm tempted to send some of those off to you! Thank you for those seeds too :0)

Theresa said...

Oh I'm so glad you got the book! Things do get lost in the mail occasionally so I'm glad that didn't happen! You're welcome for the seeds - I thought I'd pop them in with the book just because kale is so cute! I will try saving my own seed this year as well - it will be good to learn how to do that.