Thursday 25 February 2010

Week of Wellness: Day 4

Thanks everyone for all your encouraging words yesterday! It's funny how minds will get into ruts they didn't even know they had! Today I'm taking the time to enjoy each moment. After a little bit of yoga, some tai chi exercises and meditation this morning, I'm doing a little baking and then this evening I'm meeting up with a friend from my high school days. And I don't have to worry about how late the visit goes, because I don't have to get up at any particular time tomorrow -- bliss!

I hope you all enjoy your day as well!

4 comments:

Eco Yogini said...

oh I'm so glad!!!

sounds like a beautiful day :)

Theresa said...

Very nice yes! And it's even sunny outside!

Simply Authentic said...

Sounds fabulous! Glad you're enjoying :)

Theresa said...

Thank you!