- 1 cup thick plain yogurt - (called "Baltic Style" here)
- 1/2 cucumber, grated (I use the largest grating surface on my cheese grater), with the liquid squeezed out. ( I just drink the squeezed out cucumber juice - it's refreshing!)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (approximately - sometimes I add a bit more)
- 1 clove garlic - finely grated or squeezed through a garlic press
- 1/2 lemon's worth of fresh-squeezed lemon juice (bottled is also fine, but fresh is more tasty)
- 1/4 tsp salt, or you can leave it out entirely.
Be sure anyone you plan to kiss in the next couple of days doesn't have a garlic aversion!